Sync and Fulfil Shopify Orders
Sumtracker syncs all new orders from Shopify automatically. Orders saved in Sumtracker store all the information in the Shopify order.
Sumtracker has order statuses which are used to manage orders. In Sumtracker you are only allowed to mark the status as ON HOLD and reopen a on hold order.
OPEN status signifies that the order is yet unfulfilled.
ON HOLD status is used to mark order as unfulfillable.
CLOSE status is for fulfilled orders against which shipments have been packed and are ready to ship.
CANCEL status has the same meaning as on Shopify. Sumtracker get updated when an order is marked cancelled on Shopify.
How are orders synced from Shopify
Creation - new orders are synced from Shopify in bulk automatically
Updates - Sumtracker updates any changes in tags, notes and shipping address.
Cancellation - any order cancelled on Shopify gets cancelled in Sumtracker too.
Deletion - any order deleted on Shopify gets cancelled in Sumtracker.
Sumtracker creates and updates order fulfillment on Shopify.
- Fulfillment on Shopify is created when pickup is scheduled for a shipment in Sumtracker. Status of the Shopify fulfillment is Confirmed
- When shipment status becomes Shipped, Shopify fulfillment is marked as In transit
- When shipment status becomes Delivered, Status of Shopify fulfillment is changed to Delivered
- When shipment is cancelled in Sumtracker, Shopify fulfillment is also cancelled
- When shipment fails, and it falls into any error category in Sumtracker, like RTO, undelivered, lost, etc, the status of Shopify fulfillment to Failure