⏳How often does Sumtracker sync your data and how to refresh the data manually?
How often does sumtracker sync your data?
- Orders are synced from store to Sumtracker - every 10 minutes.
- Sumtracker will sync orders from the time you connect your store and turn on inventory sync. If inventory sync is turned off sumtracker will not sync orders data.
- Inventory data is synced from Sumtracker to store - every 10 minutes
- Inventory data is synced from Sumtracker to store only. Any changes to inventory should be done within Sumtracker. For sumtracker to start syncing inventory you have to turn on inventory sync.
- If you make any inventory adjustment in Sumtracker, it is queued up for inventory sync immediately.
- Listings data is synced from the store to Sumtracker even if inventory sync is turned off. But the store has to be connected.
- Only the listings which have SKU are copied to Sumtracker. Having an SKU on the listings is mandatory.
- For Shopify, WooCommerce and BigCommerce: listings and their changes are synced from Store to Sumtracker in real time.
- For Etsy, eBay and Amazon: listings and their changes are synced every 6 hours
How to manually refresh your data?
You can manually refresh the Orders, Inventory or Listings from your Store settings page at any time.
This can be needed if,
- you are testing something
- created a new listing on Etsy, eBay or Amazon and want it to sync immediately
- found some details are not matching between Sumtracker and your Store.