How often does the automatic sync work and how to refresh the data manually?
- Orders and inventory are synced every 10 minutes
- For Shopify, WooCommerce and BigCommerce listings and their changes are synced real time
- For Etsy, eBay and Amazon, listings and their changes are synced every 6 hours
- If you make any inventory adjustment in Sumtracker, it is queued up for inventory sync immediately.
You can manually refresh the Orders, Inventory or Listings from your Store settings page at any time.
This can be needed if
- you are testing something
- created a new listing on Etsy, eBay or Amazon and want it to sync immediately
- found some details are not matching between Sumtracker and your Store.