Set low stock alert threshold and get email notifications
You can set low stock alert threshold value for each product in Sumtracker.
Alert threshold can be set individually for each product or through bulk csv upload.
This page show you how to
- Set Alert Threshold individually for each Product
- Set Alert Threshold for multiple Products in bulk
- Stop receiving alerts for certain products
- Enable email notifications
How to Set Alert Threshold individually for each Product
Step 1: Go to Product List and Click on Product Image or SKU
Step 2: Set the Alert Threshold value and Save the Product
How to Set Alert Threshold in bulk for multiple Products
Step 1: Export the Product List
You may apply any filters to only export filtered products
Step 2: Enter Alert Threshold value for the products you need
Step 3: Import the sheet
How to enable Email Notifications
Go to User Profile and select the checkbox for Low stock notifications
Which products are included in low stock products report?
- Products with available stock <= alert threshold are included in low stock products report.
- Alert thresholds can also be set to a negative value.
- Bundle products are not considered for this report.
How to stop receiving alerts for certain products?
You may want to stop tracking certain product and remove them from low stock alert threshold report.
In order to stop receiving alert for any product, you can remove its Alert threshold value and keep it blank.